Hello friends, family, and new readers! My name is Jordan and I am going to preface this post by saying that putting myself out into the world like this is not something I am very good at, I am quite shy, especially with strangers, so all of this is a big step outside of my comfort zone! I was born and raised in a tiny town in western Pennsylvania but currently reside in Harrisburg. This fall I’m going to be a junior in college at a state school in PA! I decided to start this blog as a way to help myself and hopefully others navigate difficult situations and life changing events or decisions, no matter how major or minor they may be.
I am not a writer nor am I in school to be one, but I think I have some ideas and experiences that could help those that will go through similar experiences or have similar ideals and hobbies as me. That being said, this blog will probably mainly focus on vegetarianism/veganism and how to do it cheaply, as well as what it’s like to live with three other people who aren’t vegetarians or vegans. And I’ll link some of my favorite recipes for ya’ll to try! I’ll also share some of my travel adventures, enivronmental issues, ways to be more sustainable, life updates, and anything else that I might feel like talking about! In short, this blog is going to be as eclectic as I am; discussing whatever I feel like discussing at that time!
Also, just some fun facts about me:
- I am a vegetarian, or more like 70% vegan. I try to limit my animal consumption as much as possible
- My favorite flower is a daisy
- My favorite color is yellow
- My favorite music is 90s grunge and typically “hippie” music from the 60s and 70s
- I love to read, and keep every book I buy
- I also love quotes, so there will be lots of those throughout this blog (:
- I love learning about religions and magic, like Wicca and Voodoo
- I currently have three tattoos, soon to be many more
- I am the oldest of 3 siblings
- I have an eight year old Australian Shepard named Murphy
- I am an International studies major with a minor in Anthropology
- I am on the track team at my university
- I am extremely passionate about saving the environment
Most of these topics will probably be brought up again in greater detail through out my posts. Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy and I can’t wait to share my experiences and thoughts with you! (:
bee brave. bee strong. bee you.